Sunday, September 27, 2009

dont speak do it

lots of time i feel to do something, i will start but i couldn't finish it, everything halfway i don't know why?, wats the proplem?, is it problem with me or the way i choose my way, i don't know but i will do my best for my students, i will take risk and valuable time for the ppls, what i learned is

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

Give what you cannot keep, to gain what you cannot loose"

be evil

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...
    Sir, looks like you have spoken for me...
    Me too have the same prob of stopping things in midway...
    And no one can question your dedication towards your work, sir.. Thnxs for the links..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sir same prob i face i done my wrk 75% bt nt 100%.i try my best to complete bt somethng tht nt wrk.i dont knw wt it was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,sir this is sandip......, and thanks for the links to us....,with ur valuable times...And u no sir i have the same problem....,and i still concentrate on to get out of this... at any way, We should be proud that now U with us....

    ReplyDelete